Sunday 6 March 2016

Rutles Rutles Rutles.. and Bonzos

Hi Folks..

Well.. this past December (2015) saw me performing on tour with my big heroes.. The Rutles! I really had to pinch myself!
I feel very thankful. What big, BIG fun it was :)

Along with me on my travels, playing Bass Guitar in the band and singing was my good friend Jay Goodrich.. a truly remarkable Bass player.

The tour covered 10 dates around England and Scotland.

I filmed quite a bit.. capturing as much as I could.. a little something from every gig and any odd, other fun things as well. Now the dust has settled a bit since the new year, I'm seeing what bits I have and I'll publish this very soon which will be a bit of a video diary of life as a Rutle on the road.

But for now.. check out a couple of vids.. the first Link is of me with one of the keyboards used.. and the other is the band captured for a couple of classic Rutle songs from us playing Live in Norwich on 10th December 2015.. Hope you enjoy! :)

Speak soon! Phil x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGdKE5zYOeA








No comments:

Post a Comment