Tuesday 5 July 2016

The Rutles Tour Video Diary... finally

I thought it was about time I unleashed this upon you...

A simple tale.. A simple film... for simples..

Basically, me filming my experience on tour in the Rutles, December 2015... my goodness (as the banner said) - Oh What Fun!!



Our trip took us across the North of England into Glasgow and down to Norwich and Bristol way.

I hope you get a kick out of it... if you don't, then kick me.
I've never had more fun.. on the road with Neil Innes, John Halsey (Barry Wom), Elliott Randall, Ken, Jay, benji, Martin and Gus.. All truly awesome rounded AND pointy.. seriously talented fun bag beings.

Hopefully we'll get to do it again.. but, for now here is half an hour of your life you won't get back while you watch and hear the silliness, the music, the morning nudity.. Jays different personas.. the highs and the......... Higher highs... Hi... enjoy :)

Speak soon, thanks for watching x
Love Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment