Friday 20 March 2015

Meeting Neil...

How did I first meet Neil?...

Well I first met Neil when I was playing in my old band The B Goodes.. Just by chance, Neil was recording and mixing songs at Springvale Studios near Ipswich.. as were we.. and he got to hear what we were doing, liked it.. and eventually we ended up doing 4 fun gigs with him along with a singing group from Colchester called Ladybird and the Larks at P J McGintys in Ipswich, Suffolk.

The gigs were a big mixture of all 3 act's songs, with us all falling in and performing, singing and supporting each other. Making it an ensemble of fun.

Here is footage from those gigs in 2010, performing a couple of Neil's Rutle classics.. 'I Must Be In Love' and 'OUCH'.. and The B Goodes in full flight at the Latitude Festival 2011.

for info on the B Goodes go to www.bgoodes.com

Hope you enjoy :)

 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x52Jt9zKP-c

No comments:

Post a Comment