Thursday 5 March 2015

We've Arrived!!

Well, it's here!

Hi everyone :) tis I.. Phil 'Thee (-fill in with a funny middle name)' Jackson and I am very excited!...

I am about to embark on a journey I could have only ever dreamed of in my wildest dreams before...

'Back in 64'...
I mean back in December 2014 ;) one of my big heros... the Legend... the Man... the Gent.... wearing tight trousers... The one and only Neil Innes!.. asked me!... lowly... humble... short on foliage.. Phileep.. if I would join him on a journey of Rutledom.. using my fingers to engage sounds that would reproduce and replicate Rutley noises known the world over for nearly 40 years!...
Sorry... basically he asked me to play keyboards for him in the Rutles!!

I whole heartily accepted.. and look forward to sharing everything about my experience with any of you lovely folks out there who care to join me! Watch this space.

Thanks for coming along :) bye for now, Phil X

No comments:

Post a Comment