Thursday 12 March 2015

Sounds like the Rutles

So.. where do we start.. well it's a matter of steeping myself in everything Rutles, which I think I already know from years gone by.. but we'll see.. my earliest memory is randomly seeing the film, seeing 'Cheese & Onions' when I was maybe 9 or 10 and then insisting for a while that it was in yellow submarine.. although I never could find it..

Anyways, Neil & I ventured Ipswich way early 2015.. to keyboard heaven 'Jack Whites' and found a retro keyboard with some fun sounds.. this is a first for me gigging lots of other sounds replicating the records.. normally I'm a plug and play Rock n Roller... with the occasional string section if you know wa da mean oh yeah ;)

Here's a couple of quick clips introducing the keyboard and Rutle sounds and Neil enjoying a new piano.. keep on Rutling!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment